Duh duh duh duh *click click*
Is there anything more iconic than the fabulous Addams family theme tune? I’m channelling daughter Wednesday Addams for my latest look and I’m obsessed. Can I dress like this everyday plz?
Let’s get started!
How To Get the Wednesday Look
1.My God look how dodge I look! Anyway, having a pale base is key. You can use a standard white Halloween make up if you like, I’m going for The Body Shop’s lightening drops all over my face for this.
2. White matte can end up looking really pasty and a bit blotchy, so the best way to give it an even sheen is by making it metallic imo. I’m using a silver shade from my Dia De Los Muertos Make Up Revolution palette (here’s a similar one) and brushing it all over my face, including my lids.
3. When your face has a suitable shimmer, go in with a black eyeshadow. I used a glittery black shade from my Electric palette a la Primark (love u guyz). I’m not covering my whole lid, just making a loose, arc shape around the crease and underneath the eye.
4. Once that’s done, time for brows! I’m using Freedom’s eyebrow promade in medium brown and an angled brush to create some statement arches.
5. When do I ever not contour? (ew what bad English!) I used a large fan brush from Spectrum to create a really dark contour, and just used the same shade that went on my eyes.
6. After doing a rough winged eyeliner look, I’m all ready to apply the falsies! These Kiss lashes in Vamp are super natural looking, but still bring the drama and that’s why they’re my go-to! Once I applied them, I then went over my liner to make it thick and more of a statement.
7. This isn’t essential, but I’m forever drawing on false freckles so why not? hehe. I added soft brown freckles to my face, and later dotted on some darker ones using my liquid liner.
8. Now for the lipstick. Excuse me while I *SQUEAAAAL* over this amazing Marc Jacobs Beauty lipstick in Blacquer. Pure Halloween goals.
And you’re done! I also painted on a wee triangle on my forehead to simulate a hair line, just using my liquid liner.
Grab your poison bottle, your squirming worms for lunch, and your best witchy resting face, it’s time to spook them out!
Who is your favourite Addams Family character? I love Wednesday, but Debbie also gives me LIFE.