In mid December I got crafty with my boyfriend’s mum when we made our own baubles and I wanted to share it with all of you!
While Kayle’s mum made some amazing Alice in Wonderland baubles, I decided to add some elements of Halloween to my tree with orange and black confetti, plastic ghoulies and googly eyes.
What You’ll Need
- Transparent baubles of varying sizes (I got mine from eBay)
- Glitter (and lots of it)
- A glue that dries clear- I used PVA
- Sparkly ribbon
- A glue gun, or very strong glue (for gluing on ribbon and things like those googly eyes)
- Confetti and other small bits you can use to fill your baubles
- Other bits to include inside your baubles- cake toppers for Disney characters and I used plastic animals from Halloween sets
So for my eye baubles, I used a hot glue gun and a set of varying sizes to create the look before I added gold ribbon to complete the bauble look.
Here’s a little look at Kayle’s mum’s amazing baubles:
As well as the eye-covered baubles, I also created some with frogs, spiders and skeletons! You can achieve a frosted bauble look by painting a pattern on with PVA glue, before pouring small amounts of glitter over the area and brushing the excess away.