Baileys with coffee is my favourite drink come the festive period. With the coffee giving you a kick and the Baileys adding the warmth, I top mine with some whipped cream and a cheeky pretzel or two.
Scroll down for my recipe- do you have any favourite Christmas drinks?
What You’ll Need
- A mason jar or your favourite mug and a shot glass
- Granulated coffee
- Baileys or Irish cream
- Double cream/ whipped cream (optional)
- Chocolate covered pretzels (optional)
How to Make
- Boil your kettle and put 1/2- 1 teaspoon of your granulated into the bottom of the mason jar and pour on hot water, filling your mason jar 3/4 of the way up.
- Pour out a shot of Baileys and add to your coffee, stirring to blend
- Pour 50ml of double cream into a separate bowl and whisk until fluffy
- Use a teaspoon to add to the top of your Baileys before adding your pretzels to decorate.
Sip and enjoy!