It’s almost Easter y’all ! I’m so excited and even though I’m on a health kick at the moment, I’m stoked about making my family some really sweet treats- this week I’ve gone for the classic Rice Krispie nests.
Here’s what you’ll need:
This one is super easy and there’s only four ingredients:
– Mini Eggs (three per nest)
– Jumbo Marshmellows (about 200g)
– 3 tbsp Butter
– Rice Krispies (enough to mix thoroughly with your marshmallows)
How to Make:
- Take a small pot and turn on a medium heat to melt your butter. Stir in your marshmallows until they melt- it should look like a pinky-white liquid, yum!
- Stir in your Rice Krispies and spoon the mixture into muffin cases or a cake tray to shape them- careful, this is the sticky part!
3. Let the nests cool slightly, then add your Mini Eggs!
And you’re done! Share your nests with your friends and fam- yumma!